Book N Tech

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wearable Tech | CES 2014

    So CES 2014 has come and gone but there was a theme this year that I thought would eventually come. Wearable's. I'm going to wait and see what the companies have to offer on wearable technology but for now, I prefer a full computer. Laptop, tablet, hybrid or whatever, do provide the performance and non-hassle that most wearable's can't for now.


    Intel has invested heavily into this market because this could be the next major thing worth making processors for. They have high expectations for them and so do I. The team said, 'What do you think?' I said, 'It's great, but you have to lose the batteries and the Bluetooth.' - Mike Bell. So, the only way to make it widespread is to make it not noticeable, not required to charge or anything obtrusive.
So, wearable tech is all the hype right now, but as a student, I'm for the cheap, productive, useful, privacy tech, which includes desktops, laptops, hybrids and more. So what do you all think about wearable tech?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+